Monday, 2 January 2017

Starting the year off right

So this year I have decided my new year's resolution is to get healthy, I say a lot that I am going to do this. It's always on a Sunday night when I have pigged out on chocolate so much so that I feel sick. I decided that I am going to have a huge turnaround and be this health guru like Gwenyth Paltrow on Goop. I even have got to the point of putting all the gym gear I am going to be working out in and then just laying on my bed most of the day. Yes, I said lay on my bed all day. I think people dont understand how lazy I am. I am quite happy to do nothing when I say nothing I literally mean nothing. I'm not even on my phone most of the time. Just sitting there staring into a blank space. 

BUT this year I am going to change all that (hopefully we all know what I'm like when I say I am going to do something), I am going to start eating healthy. Which I have already begun and I have also hired a personal trainer! Which should be interesting as I have not worked out in about three months, so I am very out of shape at the moment. 

The reason behind the post being I always feel people work better when they work together. So if there are any people out there who would like to join me on this challenge feel free to do so, I'm going to try and tweet a lot more so you can chat with me on there.