Sunday, 8 January 2017

New Year, New Me, New Schedule

Can you believe it is 2017?! I still can't believe it; I feel everyone has gone through a lot in the past few months, and that is was definitely time for a change in everyone's life., starting with mine. As you all know, last year was a bit of a roller coaster for me, making me a bit stressed out, to say the least. So this year I have decided that I want to create as little stress as possible. Which is why I have decided that instead of doing my usual four posts a week I will now be doing one post a week and this will be every Sunday.

Unfortunately, this does mean that there will no longer be a psychic Sunday series, but don't stress too much! I will be doing a psychic themed post every third Sunday of the month. So in a way, there still will be psychic Sundays...Kind of. This will be full of lots of things that I have never even explored before or never had the time to go into great detail with. 


This leads me onto one of the biggest benefits of posting a post every week. It does give me the opportunity to go into greater detail with all my posts and to actually spend the time I want to on them and also FINALLY have some more original images. As I have never had the time in the past to get them taken and edited in time. So this time around not only are you going to get more pictures in each post but also a lot better quality! That is the one downside to always pumping posts out; you really let many things slip through the cracks. 

I can safely say that for the first time in quite a few months I feel I will be able to enjoy my blog again. For quite a long period I completely lost my passion for this blog, which is so sad as this blog has my entire heart and soul in it. I am going to thoroughly enjoy truly getting into each post and creating some really amazing content for you all. 

I can promise you know 2017 is going to be a fantastic year for this blog. I have so many exciting things in the pipeline and countless projects coming up which has kept me more than busy. Seriously. I need some sleep.