Friday, 25 November 2016

Most wanted

My most wanted at the moment is actually something that I kind of already own. It an acrylic makeup organiser. As I said I do in fact already own one, well I own a few Muji acrylic draws stacked on top of each other. They are absolutely perfect; I don't really have any fault with them. The only thing I will say is that some of the draws are tricky to open and sometimes get stuck which is irratiting as I then have to wait until they decide to open to use whatever is in it. So you can imagine how badly I want to get a new one and that new one it the GlamourCube Tall from GlamourLiving. 
Please dont judge this picture, it was the only one I could find. 
Im not even lieing when I say I am absolutly obsessing over this thing. The draws are all the right height for all different types of makeup aswell as having dividers into seperate everything. I mean you all know me and how much I love to orginise things. This is like heaven to me.