Hello everyone! How are my fellow Britons enjoying the weather? Are you dying like I am? Incase you don't know England is suppose to be enjoying one of our famous heat waves. Which as you all probably know, as English people we do not do well in hot weather. Give me cold and rain any day because this I just can't deal with!! So I thought I'd give you all reminders about how to keep sane in this weather, because it is so important that you all keep safe and covered as you could do yourself some real damage in this heat.
- Drink cold liquid regularly as you don't want to become dehydrated at all! Trust me its awful.
- Smother yourself in some suntan lotion (at least factor 30) as you all obviously know the dangers if you don't!
- Try to have breaks from being out in the sun (e.g Sunbathing). Go inside get a drink, check twitter and Instagram.
- Remember to eat!! I don't know about the rest of you but as soon as it gets hot my appetite just disappears and I could happily not eat all day. So I pretty much have to force myself to sit down and have a sandwich.
- My favourite one.. If you get really overheated run the back of your wrists under some ice cold water and it cools your whole body down.
Thats pretty much it for today, I didn't really want to bombard you with tips as Im sure like me you're fed up with hearing the BBC go on and on about it. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, and heres to July being the best month yet.